Company Registration in Salem
Calling of Extraordinary general meeting by requisitionists
(1) The members may requisition convening of an extraordinary general meeting in accordance with sub-section (4) of section 100, by providing such requisition in writing or through electronic mode at least clear twenty-one days prior to the proposed date of such extraordinary general meeting.
(2) The notice shall specify the place, date, day and hour of the meeting and shall contain the business to be transacted at the meeting.
Explanation-For the purposes of this sub-rule, it is here by clarified that requisitionists should convene meeting at Registered office or in the same city or town where Registered office is situated and such meeting should be convened 142on any day except national holiday.
(3) If the resolution is to be proposed as a special resolution, the notice shall be given required by sub-section (2) of section 114.
(4) The notice shall be signed by all the requisitionists or by requisitionists duly authorized in writing by all other requisitionists on their behalf or by sending an electronic request attaching therewith a scanned copy of such duly signed requisition.
(5) No explanatory statement as required under section 102 need be annexed to the notice of an extraordinary general meeting convened by the requisitionists and the requisitionists may disclose the reasons for the resolution(s) which they propose to move at the meeting.
(6) The notice of the meeting shall be given to those members whose names appear in the Register of members of the company within three days on which the requisitionists deposit with the Company a valid requisition for calling an extraordinary general meeting.
(7) Where the meeting is not convened, the requisitionists shall have a right to receive list of members together with their registered address and number of shares held and the company concerned is bound to give a list of members together with their registered address made as on twenty first day from the date of receipt of valid requisition together with such changes, if any, before the expiry of the forty-five days from the date of receipt of a valid requisition.
(8) The notice of the meeting shall be given by speed post or registered post or through electronic mode. Any accidental omission to give notice to or the non-receipt of such notice by, any member shall not invalidate the proceedings of the meeting.
For Company Registration in Salem -> Click here